Real Utilities includes the operating entities listed at http://www.frasersproperty.com.au/Real-Utilities/Home/Entities
Pursuant to this licence and subject to the absolute right of Real Utilities to vary access to all or any part of the Website, you acquire a non-exclusive right to:
- view the material in the Website;
- access material contained in the Website; and
- use the Website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
Real Utilities is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content"). Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without the prior written consent of Real Utilities or the written consent of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become the property of Real Utilities and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to Real Utilities.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions ("Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. Real Utilities has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, exhibit, use, disclose, display, transform and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. In addition, Real Utilities will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Real Utilities reserves the right to remove any Content from this Website at any time, for any reason including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content.
Your conduct when using this Website
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of this licence and that you are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website.
In accessing the Website, you must not:
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts of it that are not opened to public access;
- disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with:
- the Website;
- any other user's enjoyment of this Website, a website operated by a company related to Real Utilities Pty Limited (“Related Website”) or a website operated by a third party ("Third Party Website"); or
- any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this Website, a Related Website or Third Party Website;
- engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity whatsoever through the use (whether direct or indirect) of the Website, a Related Website or Third Party Website;
- use, copy or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in any form in this Website without the express consent of Real Utilities except as expressly authorised by this licence;
- use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any Content on this Website, without the prior written consent of Real Utilities;
- take any (or make attempts to take any) action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
- use or attempt to use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
In accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. Real Utilities reserves (in its absolute discretion) the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user;
- if Real Utilities issues you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not; and
- you have exercised your independent judgment and have not relied on any representation made by Real Utilities which has not been stated expressly in this licence or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including catalogues or publicity material produced by Real Utilities (which material may be out of date or superseded).
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other Third Party Websites or Related Websites.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Real Utilities makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Real Utilities is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by including any links on this Website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Website, such offers and statements are made by Real Utilities on behalf of the operator. Real Utilities expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
Real Utilities may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you following a link to a Third Party Website from this Website.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Real Utilities.
You must indemnify and keep Real Utilities (and its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) indemnified fully from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your use of this Website, your breach of provisions this licence, or your breach of any rights of third parties.
The "Real Utilities" name and all its associated trademarks, including the “Real Utilities” name and logo, are trademarks of Real Utilities.
Any other trademarks appearing on this Website may be the trademarks of the relevant owners.
You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trademark owner.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Real Utilities:
- disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Website or Real Utilities’ failure to provide access to the Website or any Third Party Websites or Related Websites or any information updates.
The Content may contain general information about products and services offered by Real Utilities in its own capacity or its capacity as agent (Real Utilities’ Products and Services). Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Real Utilities’ Products and Services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Real Utilities does not warrant or make any representations:
- that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website;
- in relation to the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website as to their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise;
- that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it; or
- that the functions contained in this Website, Related Websites or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected or that electronic material in this Website, Related Websites and Third Party Websites are free of harmful components.
Real Utilities will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses arising out of a breach of this licence or arising out of the supply of a defective program or incorrect materials.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Real Utilities (including its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content or this Website (or material accessed via this Website), or to access of the Website by you, however caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, any liabilities imposed on Real Utilities, or implied into this licence, under any law are hereby excluded.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded. If any statute implies terms into this licence, which cannot be lawfully excluded, such terms will apply to this licence, and the liability of Real Utilities for breach of any such implied term will be limited to the maximum extent possible, at the option of Real Utilities, to any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of goods or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent goods or services;
- the repair of such goods or services;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or services or of acquiring equivalent goods or services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the services performed again.
Nothing in this licence is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Real Utilities reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material in or from this Website without notice. Real Utilities may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
If you are under 18, you may ask us to provide online services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Privacy, Payment and Personal Information
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information in relation to your use of the portals and functionality of the Website. Real Utilities is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or damages arising from failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password or account information.
Liability and warranties
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time the Website may be unavailable and you may not be able to use the functionality on it. You are responsible for paying your utilities accounts in a timely manner, and Real Utilities is not responsible for any late fees or interests that you may be charged for not doing so. You warrant that you are entitled to use any method of payment for which you provide details, including credit cards, debit cards and bank account details.
You warrant that all information, including personal information, that you provide through the Website is accurate, true and complete and, to the extent that it includes information about other people, you are authorised to disclose it for the purposes for which you have disclosed it. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any additional expenses you may incur if you submit incorrect information, for instance, if you submit an incorrect BPAY payment or account number.
You are responsible for taking reasonable care in how you access the Website, including using appropriate firewalls and anti-virus software.
Real Utilities is not liable for any loss to the extent that it is caused by you (for example, through your negligence or breach of these terms).
Termination and suspension
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency and all prices include GST unless stated otherwise.